Designation/Position- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
University of Debrecen, Hungary invites application for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Debrecen is a university located in Debrecen, Hungary. It is the oldest continuously operating institution of higher education in Hungary. The University of Debrecen is a government supported public research university. Our campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection. We offer internationally competitive degrees widely recognized, even outside the European Economic Area (EEA) countries. The Stipendium Hungaricum program is a governmental scholarship program that aims to offer scholarships and study opportunities to the citizens of certain countries. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme
Research/Job Area- Engineering/Health Sciences/Medicine/ Computing/Agriculture and Sciences
International Scholarship at Birmingham City University, UK
SGS Dean’s Scholarship at University of Lethbridge, Canada -Apply by 15 Dec.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students
Internship in Japan for International Students, OIST Internship
High Achievement Bursary for International Students- University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Nationalities: All are eligible
- Required Documents:
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
Financial Funds : The financial benefits of Stipendium Scholarship 2021 is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Air Fare ticket will also be provided to selected students.
Study fields covered by the Stipendium Hungaricum education scholarship:
- Health Sciences
- and Sciences
Eligible programs vary per country.
Programs, offered by the University of Debrecen, listed by study levels:
First: nomination of Sending Partner: The Sending Partner preselects the submitted applications and sends a nomination and a reserve list to TPF.
Second: the institutional evaluation:
- Tempus forwards the nominated applications to the University of Debrecen
- The University of Debrecen conducts the formal check and informs the formally correct applicants about the details (date and method) of the entrance exam/interview.
- The university forwards the result of the entrance procedure to TPF.
Third: decision about the scholarship: The Board of Trustees of TPF awards the scholarship and informs the applicants about the result.
How to Apply-
Application starts from November 2020.
- Before submitting your application, please read the current Call for Application carefully (stipendium.hu),
- In case you are interested contact the sending partner in your country;
- With the help of the application guide submit all the necessary application documents to the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation (TPF). The application platform opens at the beginning of November 2020.
- Select the University of Debrecen
- You are entitled to apply for two programmes.
You need to submit an online application. But read this FAQ before applying for this scholarship the link is given below.
Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2021
See Position Details-
Click here to apply-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions