Designation/Position- Studentship at University of Cambridge
Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge invites application for The Kuok Family – Lee Kuan Yew PhD Studentship at University of Cambridge from internationals.
About- Fitzwilliam College is among the largest of the University of Cambridge colleges and is considered one of the friendliest. Fitzwilliam College is a dynamic, welcoming and international community committed to developing the talents of all its students, numbering some 750 (including postgraduates). One of the 31 colleges of the University, it was founded in 1869 specifically to broaden access to Cambridge. Studentship at University of Cambridge
Research/Job Area- PhD
International Scholarship at Birmingham City University, UK
SGS Dean’s Scholarship at University of Lethbridge, Canada -Apply by 15 Dec.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students
Internship in Japan for International Students, OIST Internship
High Achievement Bursary for International Students- University of Waikato, New Zealand
Location- Cambridge, UK
- All full-time PhD courses are eligible
- All nationalities and fee status
- There are specific subject area criteria for this Studentship. More information.
- Applicants may apply to any of the University’s colleges as their first choice college. The awardee will be required to transfer college membership to Fitzwilliam College before the start of their course.
Job/Position Description- The College has competitive scholarships to help fund your course. There are also awards for outstanding academic achievement and impressive contributions to the broader life of the College. This is made possible through the generosity of alumni and other donors.
- Value: One or two awards – Fully-funded (fees and maintenance). 3.5 years
- Prizes for academic excellence: PhD students reaching a standard of academic excellence receive a College Senior Scholarships, to the value of £350. No application is necessary for these awards.
How to Apply- Apply online before 3 December 2020 for 2021 entry. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February with interviews to be held (in person, or via Skype) in early March.
- To complete the application you will also need to upload a PDF copy of your University application form
Last Date for Apply– 3 December 2020 (24:00 hours)
See Position Details-
Click here to apply-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions
I believed it was going to be some boring outdated post, but it seriously compensated for my time. Ill post a hyperlink to this page on my weblog. Im positive my site visitors will come across that incredibly helpful.