Designation/Position- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
University of Sydney, Australia invites applications for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- Sydney has placed first in Australia and second globally in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, which focus on the twin issues of protecting the environment while addressing inequality through sustainable development. The University of Sydney has been named as one of the world’s leading institutions making a positive impact on society, placing second in the world and first in Australia in the 2020 Times Higher Education Impact rankings.
Study level- Undergraduate and postgraduate
Location- University of Sydney, Australia
- be a citizen and current resident of India
- have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney.
Note: You are not eligible if you are a permanent resident of Australia, or if you have previously held a University of Sydney India Scholarship.
This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
An undergraduate and postgraduate coursework scholarship $500,000 worth of scholarships is available for commencing Indian students to help strengthen our bond with India.
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Up to $40,000||Indian citizen and residentInternational studentReceived an unconditional offer of admission to a coursework degree||1 April 2021||4 July 2021|
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
- 3 x $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years.
- 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 04 July 2021