Designation/Position- Taught Master’s Scholarship
Maynooth University, Ireland invites application for Taught Master’s Scholarship (Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- Maynooth University Taught Master’s Scholarships are now open for applications. Maynooth University, Ireland invites application for Taught Master’s Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
Study level– Master’s Degree
Location- Maynooth University, Ireland
Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time taught master’s degree at the university commencing in the academic year 2021-22 and meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University taught master’s programme
they intend to undertake in 2021-22 and have applied on https://v2.pac.ie/institute/2
• All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree (NFQ
Level 8) in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship. Results from Level 8
Higher Diplomas are not eligible.
• Applicants who are not graduates/alumni of Maynooth University will be requiredto upload their final honours undergraduate degree transcriptsfor their Level 8 degree to PAC.ie as part of the standard PAC.ie application process for a Taught Master’s programme at Maynooth University by the 1 July 2021.
• Only students who have applied for a full-time taught master’s programme at Maynooth
University by the scholarship closing date are considered eligible for the scholarship.
• Applicants must have received a firm or conditional offer of a place on their chosen
programme by 26 July 2021 in order for their scholarship application to be assessed.
• Applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their
undergraduate studies will be asked to submit evidence outlining their undergraduate grant award as this will be taken into consideration where two applicants are equally ranked on final year undergraduate grades.
• The Maynooth University Access Office funds a €2,000 scholarship opportunity for current undergraduate final year students. Please indicate in the relevant section of the online application form if you wish to be considered for this scholarship opportunity. The top ranked eligible applicant will receive the Maynooth University Access Office scholarship and all remaining eligible applicants will be considered automatically for the Maynooth University Taught MastersScholarships.
- 60 Taught Masters scholarships of €2000 each will be awarded to student across all disciplines in recognition of academic excellence.
- All applicants must have achieved a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree.
- Open to both EU and Non-EU applicants.
- Graduates or current students of PhD or Master’s programmes are not eligible to apply. Prospective students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 30 June 2021