Designation/Position- Transform Together Scholarships
Sheffield Hallam University, England invites application for Transform Together Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–22. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Study level- Undergraduate and postgraduate
Location- Sheffield Hallam University, England
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
You are not eligible to apply if you
- have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme
- do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022. The closing date for applications is 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022..
How to Apply-
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2021 and January 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2021 for courses starting September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Last Date for Apply– 31 May 2021
Dean’s International Research Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Awards at Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung, Germany
Jönköping University Scholarships at Jönköping University, Sweden
Woods Hole Internship at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, U.S.A.
[…] Transform Together Scholarships by Sheffield Hallam University, England […]