Designation/Position- Tsinghua University Scholarships in China
Tsinghua University invites application for Tsinghua University Scholarships in China from eligible and interested candidates
About- Tsinghua University is a major research university in Beijing, and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities. Since its establishment in 1911, it has graduated Chinese leaders in science, engineering, politics, business, academia, and culture. Tsinghua University Scholarships in China
Research/Job Area- Post Graduate
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate applying to a master’s program should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- A candidate applying to a doctoral program should have a master’s degree or an equivalent.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The applicant should meet the Chinese Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
- The applicant should meet the English Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS): The Chinese Government Scholarships are awarded by the Chinese Government Council (CSC). CSC Scholarships are offered to international students from all over the world in Chinese universities.
- Covers tuition fee,
- Monthly stipend
- On-campus accommodation will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
- Covers full or partial tuition fee for one academic year.
- Applicants may apply annually for Tuition Scholarships
How to Apply-
- Applicants are directed to complete the application form online on the official website.
- Applicants should look for the programs offering in English as well as the Chinese language according to their feasibility.
- The application form should be submitted with the correct information for the Tsinghua scholarship 2021.
The application would be submitted with the following required documents:
- Personal statement.
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- HSK certificate and score report (for applying to Chinese programs)
- 2 academic recommendation letters
- Passport’s personal page information will be required.
For Contact: Graduate Admissions Office, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084 P. R. China | Tel: +86-10-62781380 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 8:00 AM Jan 1, 2021 to 17:00 PM Mar 1, 2021