Designation/Position- TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands
Delft University of Technology invites application for TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands from eligible and interested candidates
About- Delft University of Technology also known as TU Delft, is the oldest and largest Dutch public technological university. TU Delft is making ground-breaking progress in research and making expensive research infrastructure. The Delft University of Technology has a broad range of International research faculty that assist the students to adapt research skills. The aim of the scholarship is to support brilliant international students financially. TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands
Research/Job Area- Master’s Degree Program in Siences
- Excellent international applicants can apply for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships.
- Students who are studying at TU Delft in one of the 2 years MSc Programs can also apply.
- A candidate must hold 80 percent or higher cumulative grade point average (GPA) in his or her Bachelor’s degree from an internationally affiliated university (outside the Netherlands)
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- Degree Program: Master’s Degree Program
- Degree Duration: 2 years Degree Program
- No. of available scholarships: 2 or 3 per faculty
- Benefits of TU Delft Scholarship 2021:
- TU Delft will cover the full tuition fee
- Annually up to €30.000 for Non-EU/EFTA scholars will be spent.
- Annually up to €11.000 for EU/EFTA scholars will be spent.
- Best International researchers will welcome scholars to the laboratories and facilitate their skills.
- Students will get access to the workshops, personal development programs, seminars, etc.
- The program will be contributing to the living expense of the student.
How to Apply-
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must apply for the MSc Program at TU delft and submit the application with the required documents.
- A candidate who is Non-EU/EFTA must submit an English Proficiency Test Report.
- While applying for university admission, a candidate must upload a Scholarship Application Form and two recommendation letters.
- A reference letter can be either in English, German, French, or Dutch.
- A reference letter should be on letterhead along with the official stamp and sign of the referee.
- Selected students will be notified via email.
A reference letter can be from–
- Previous Professor
- Assistant Professor
Last Date for Apply– 01 December 2020 (23:59 CET).