Designation/Position- TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands
Delft University of Technology invites application for TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands from eligible and interested candidates
About- Delft University of Technology also known as TU Delft is the oldest and largest Dutch public technological university. TU Delft is making ground-breaking progress in research and making expensive research infrastructure. The Delft University of Technology has a broad range of International research faculty that assist the students to adapt research skills. The aim of the scholarship is to support brilliant international students financially. TU Delft Scholarship in the Netherlands
Dean’s Award for Enterprise scholarship
- TU Delft is the oldest and largest Dutch public technological university.
- The aim of the scholarship is to support brilliant international students financially.
- All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by T U Delft via email by the end of March 2022.
- To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before the scholarship deadline.
Research/Job Area- Master’s Degree Program in Sciences
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
|Granting||Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2022|
Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
|Extent of Scholarship||Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.|
How to Apply-
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
1. Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
2. Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
3. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
5. Upload the English language certificatePlease note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission no additional documents can be uploaded. To be considered for this scholarship you must
• Be (conditionally) admitted to the MSc programme
• have submitted a complete application before the scholarship deadline