Designation/Position- University of Gävle Scholarship
University of Gävle, Sweden invites application for University of Gävle Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- In one of Sweden’s most beautiful campuses, next to the park Regementsparken, Gävle River and the Boulogner Forest, you can study with easy access to an excellent library. In our Library, there is course literature and reference works, as well as individual study places, group study rooms, silent rooms and staff with expertise in the field. Our lecturers at the University of Gävle are available to our students, and we offer several support services for our students, for example, student health care, study counselling and guidance and a studentombud from the Gefle Student Union.
- Designation/Position- University of Gävle Scholarship
University of Gävle Scholarship
- University of Gävle, Sweden invites application for University of Gaevle Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates.
- All scholarships consist of a 75% reduction of the tuition fee.
- Students who get nominated with at scholarship will be notified through email.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Gävle, Sweden
- be required to pay tuition fees for Higher Education in Sweden.
- rank the study programme at the University of Gävle as first priority at universityadmissions.se.
- apply to the programme before the universityadmissions.se deadline 16 August 2021.
- pay the application fee and send supporting documents to universityadmissions.se in time. Deadline 1 September 2021.
All scholarships available at the University of Gävle consist of a 75% reduction of the tuition fee.
Documentation to Send
No extra documents need to be sent. We will use the documentation you submit with your programme application on universityadmissions.se.
Your application ID from universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form. It consists of 8 digits.
- Admission to the study programme
- Grades from previous studies (Upper secondary education for Bachelor’s applications and Higher Education studies for Master’s applications)
- Motivation Letter (Please find guidelines in the application below)
How to Apply-
Applicants for Master’s programmes
5 November, 2021 – Successful applicants will receive an email from the University of Gävle. (10 November 2021, last day to accept the scholarship)
Students who get nominated with at scholarship will be notified through email. Students that are granted a scholarship will receive a document stating “Conditions for University of Gävle Scholarship for International Students”. The conditions can be found below.
PLEASE NOTE, you need to apply for a study programme at University of Gävle via universityadmissions.se before you submit your application for scholarship.
Last Date for Apply– 17 September 2021