The applications for the University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy in 2022 are now open. Students can apply for the Master’s Degree Program. If you want to study at the University of Milan, it is ranked 148th in the world and number two in Italy.
University of Milan Scholarships
- Applications for the University of Milan Excellence Scholarship in Italy 2022 are now open.
- International Students can apply for Excellence Scholarship 2022 Master’s Degree Program.
- Milan University is 148th globally and second in Italy.
- The University of Milan Scholarship 2022 application deadline is May 30, 2022.
- Cost of Study and Living in Italy
- There are a variety of academic fields and majors offered.
Cost of Study and Living in Italy University of Milan Scholarships for International Students are provided in all academic fields and majors. This Italian Scholarship is one of the best for international students.
University of Milan Scholarships
|University||University of Milan|
|Deadline||30 May 2022|
- 53 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to be exempt from the all-inclusive tuition fee.
- There are 100 total exemptions from the all-inclusive tuition fee, so there are 53 total scholarships worth € 6,000.
Criteria for Evaluation
Each master’s program will put together a ranking list based on the sum of the scores given to applicants’ academic records and CVs.
Each committee can give each other 30 points as follows:
|Academic Records (average of exam marks)||20 points|
|Curriculum vitae Max (work, research, or study experience)||Max 10 points|
Total Scholarship= 56
The University of Milan offers degree programs in both Italian and English.
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotics and Biotechnological Products
- Biotechnology for the Bioeconomy
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- All overseas students are welcome to submit their applications.
- Applicants may submit applications for a Masters by research or a Doctoral degree in any field of study.
- Candidates must meet each and every one of the following requirements:
- Masters by research in a relevant discipline that has been completed within the last ten years and has been assessed with a standard of 70 or higher is required.
- Completed within the last ten years: Bachelor’s (Honours) degree, Master’s by coursework or ungraded Master’s by research degree, with a weighted average mark of 70 or higher in any coursework topic across the board.
- 6.5 overall on the IELTS (Academic), with no bands lower than 6.0.
How to Apply
The application process is conducted entirely online. The Official website has all of the necessary information. Please complete the application form.