Designation/Position- University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 in Australia
University of Sydney, Australia invites application for Scholarships 2020 Position from eligible and interested candidates
About– At University of Sydney a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. For bachelors $6000 scholarship that supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Students who have applied for admission to a higher degree by research (HDR) and selected the relevant box in the application form will be considered for this scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarship for International Students.
Research/Job Area- Masters, PhD,For Undergraduate
Location- Sydney, Australia
SBW Berlin International Scholarship Position 2021, Germany
Study MS in Netherlands – Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Note: Domestic students with excellent academic ability may also choose to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards on equity and hardship grounds.
The most important criteria to assess your eligibility to pursue HDR study is your previous research experience.
You need to have undertaken a significant research project or thesis in your previous university-level studies.
This could be the equivalent of:
- an Australian honours degree
- a master’s by research degree
- a master’s by coursework with a thesis component (dissertation)
They also consider your undergraduate performance. You will need a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honours. As a guide:
- WAM of 75 over degree
- Honours class I WAM greater than 80
- Honours class II WAM between 75 and 80
The University of Sydney Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International students to Study Abroad. All the Expenses will be covered because they are offering Free Master Programs, Free PhD Programs. RTP Full Free scholarship for international students Scholarships will cover all the expenses.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expenses to complete Masters or PhD degrees from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
All the Procedure is Online to apply for University of Sydney Scholarships 2020 for International Students. The Step by Step Guideline is Given below. Please also check the official scholarship Link.
Last Date for Apply–
The Applications for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is Open All Year.