Designation/Position- The University Twente Scholarship (UTS)
The University Twente invites application for The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) for eligible and interested candidates
About- The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente. The students receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
Research/Job Area- graduate programme (MSc)
CAMPUS UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE
7522 NB ENSCHEDE
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2021/2022 (September). Please note: After completing your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year program, make sure you read the information about two-year study programs below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living when studying at the University of Twente (excluding tuition fees).
Please note: This scholarship is meant as compensation for study-related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g., tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
TWO-YEAR STUDY PROGRAMME
In the case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the second year’s expenses. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the UTS’s process requirements.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
How to Apply-
You have to apply for a Master’s program first. Once you applied for a Master’s program and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. UTS is not available for Dutch and/or current UT students. The UTS is not available for Master’s programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC). The UTS is not available for the pre-Master program.
Last Date for Apply– 1 May 2021
Application deadline – round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2020, 09.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2021, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2021)
Application deadline – round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2021, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2021, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2021)
If you applied in round 1, and your application was rejected, an application in round 2 is not considered. You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship.
Fully Funded Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2021