Designation/Position- UNSW International Scholarships
UNSW Sydney, Australia invites application for UNSW International Scholarships(Undergraduate) for eligible and interested candidates
UNSW International Research Scholarship 2022 applications are now being accepted. The UNSW International Research Scholarship for Master and PhD Degree are open to all international students. The prize is valid for 2022-23.
- Designation/Position- UNSW International Scholarships
- UNSW INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS DETAILS:
UNSW International Scholarships
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Scholarship candidates are evaluated on their academic performance, research quality and quantity, and past research experience.
- To be admitted, you must have an English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must complete an online application form to be considered for UNSW International Research Scholarships.
- Apply by May 13, 2022.
UNSW Sydney (the University of New South Wales), one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs. Our teaching gains strength and currency from our research activities, strong industry links and our international nature; UNSW has strong regional and global engagement.
UNSW INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS DETAILS:
|University||University of New South Wales ( UNSW)|
|Study Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||13 May 2022|
Including Tuition Fees, Monthly Stipend, Airfare Tickets (Reallocation), and Allowance for Living.
Overseas Student’s Health Issues (OSHC)
All courses offered by the University of New South Wales
|Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship||$28,854 per annum (2022 rate)Tuition FeesOverseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)||Funded by the Australian Government 3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
|University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)||$28,854 per annum (2022 rate)Tuition Fees||Funded by UNSW3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
|Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend||$28,854 per annum (2022 rate)Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees funded by UNSW Stipend funded by the Faculty, School or Supervisor3.5 years for a PhD2 years for a research Masters|
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a student from abroad.
- Having a bachelor’s degree certificate is mandatory.
- Applicants for scholarships are judged on their academic performance, the quality and quantity of their research, and their prior research experience.
- To be admitted, you must have a certificate of English language proficiency.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the UNSW International Research Scholarships, applicants must submit an online application form to the university.
Last Date for Apply– 13 May 2022
Fully Funded University of New England Scholarship in University of New…
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan
Huayu Enrichment Scholarship (HES) for International Students in Taiwan
[…] Fully Funded UNSW International Scholarships at UNSW Sydney, Australia […]