Designation/Position- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Macquarie University, Australia invites application for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship for eligible Candidates
About- The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognise academic excellence for international students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future students.
This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee.
Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
Research/Job Area- Bachelor or Postgraduate
Location- The Macquarie University, Australia
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only (available for students studying online and/or offshore as a result of COVID-19).
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
- Award value:
- UP TO $10,000 (AUD )
- Level of study:
- Award benefits:
- FEE REDUCTION
How to Apply-
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Last Date for Apply– 7 March 2021