Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Aston University, UK
Designation/Position- Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Aston University, uk invites application for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Aston University welcomes students from over 120 different countries every year to study with us. Located in the centre of Birmingham, the UK’s second largest city, Aston University is an international centre of learning in a dynamic city.
University is committed to offering the highest quality of teaching, based on cutting-edge research, and we aim to give our students the skills and knowledge they need to achieve career success.
In order to support the best students to study at Aston University in September 2020, University is delighted to offer the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Research/Job Area- All available research/academic area
Location- Aston University, UK
Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021 at Stanford University, USA
Eligibility/Qualification–International students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes (except the MBChB in Medicine and the MBA).
Aston University welcomes students from all backgrounds.
University takes pride in our diverse student body who comes not only from all over the world but also from a wide range of social and educational backgrounds.
This scholarship will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, and a genuine commitment to their subject area which could be demonstrated by work-experience, volunteering, or extra-curricular projects and activities.
- A student may be eligible for an Aston International Scholarship if:
- They are classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes and they are not defined as studying for an Equivalent or Lower Qualification (as defined on our website);
- They are holding an offer for a full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation program at Aston University which will start in the Autumn Term commencing September 2020;
- They meet all of the conditions set out in their offer letter;
- They pay their deposit by the deadline stipulated in their offer letter; and
- They attain the appropriate IELTS (if applicable) prior to commencing their studies at Aston University.
- They meet any additional criteria required for the scholarships being offered by this scheme, as set out on our website.
- Successful applicants will be awarded £8,000 to help with tuition fees.
- You can only receive one scholarship but you are able to apply for multiple scholarships.
- If you are successful in being awarded multiple scholarships, the highest value scholarship will be awarded to you.
- Scholarships will automatically be credited to your student account in the form of a tuition fee reduction.
Scholarships are valid for study on an Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Foundation programme at Aston University and are not transferable to another University.
How to Apply-
You will be asked to write a short supporting statement, which will be judged by a panel. Applications are open now.
To apply you will need to log into your My Aston Portal (MAP) account, where you will find a link to the scholarship application form. Details on how to access your MAP account can be found in your offer email.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 29 May 2020
See Position Details-
Click here to apply-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions
[…] Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Aston University, UK […]