An Australian Graduate Research Scholarships is available from the University of Melbourne. A fully financed graduate research fellowship is available to domestic and international students enrolled in a Master by Research or Doctoral degree program at the University of Melbourne in 2022-2023.Source.
600 Graduate Research Scholarship
- The University of Melbourne is now accepting applications for Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarship.
- Around 600 (six hundred) scholarships will be offered.
- For international students, the scholarships will pay the whole tuition fee, give a stipend for living expenses, a relocation allowance, and health insurance.
- Scholarships are offered for the duration of the study program; two years for Master students and up to 3.5 years for doctoral students.
TAround 600 (six hundred) scholarships will be offered. Among other benefits, international students will receive health insurance and a stipend to cover living expenses. Scholarships are offered for 2 years for Master students and up to 3.5 years for Ph.D. students.
600 Graduate Research Scholarships
|University||University of Melbourne|
|Degree Level||Master, and PhD|
|Deadline||31 October 2022|
Expenses for the Basic Expenses of Studying in Germany are covered by scholarships pro
The following expenses will be covered by the scholarships:
- The entire tuition fee.
- A stipend to help with living expenditures.
- Allowance for relocation.
- International students are required to have health insurance.
Scholarships are available for the duration of the program; 2 years for students pursuing a Master by Research degree and up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral degree are eligible to apply for scholarships.
Applicants must meet all of the eligibility requirements listed below in order to be considered for the scholarships:
- Applicants for a Master by Research or a Ph.D. degree program must meet all of the requirements for admission.
- Applicants must have applied for a graduate research degree at the time of submission.
- Scholarships are available for current students as well as new students who will begin their studies in the academic year 2022 – 2023 and are currently enrolled.
- Scholarships are given to students from diverse backgrounds, including domestic and international students.
- This scholarship program has a very high level of competition.
- Students must have applied for the program in order to be considered for the scholarship, which will be awarded automatically.
How to Apply:
- Scholarships from the Heinrich Boll Foundation are available through a web-based application procedure. The following is a link to the official website of the organization. F
- All new students must have submitted an application for a graduate research course before the deadline in order to be automatically eligible for this prize.
- To be considered for a scholarship, current students must complete and submit an online application form before the deadline.
- Within seven days of submitting the online form, applicants will get an email confirming that their scholarship application has been successfully added to their application record.