Do you want to study in Australia? The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia wants you to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships for 2022-2023.
All international students can apply for fully-funded Australia Awards Scholarships to study in Australia. These scholarships are open to everyone from all over the world.
All international students can get money from Australia Awards Scholarships, which is one of the best. Many students apply every year. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships are all available to people who want to go to school and study. There are many universities in Australia that you can apply to. You can also apply to Technical and Further Education (TAFE) schools in Australia. Through Australia Awards Scholarships, you can help people learn the skills and knowledge they need to make a difference in their own countries.
Australia Awards Scholarships
- All international students can apply for Australia Awards Scholarships to study in Australia.
- Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D.
- You can apply to Australian Universities and TAFEs.
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if needed, students can pay for PCE in-country or in-Australia.
- Additional academic support may be available to help a scholar succeed academically.
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2022-2023 applications close on April 29, 2020.
- Applicants must inform Program Areas of any link to Program Area staff.
Australia Awards Scholarshipa
|University||Australia Awards Scholarship|
|Degree Level||Undergraduate, Masters, PhD|
|Deadline||29 April 2022|
You can get a scholarship and study at any of the universities that are part of the Australian Awards Scholarships. ( Click Here )
NCTU has the following undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs, which you can apply to.
- International College of Semiconductor Technology
- College of Computer Science
- Faculty of System Engineering
- College of Hakka Studies
- College of Biological Science and Technology
- College of Artificial Intelligence and Green Energy
- College of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- School of Law
- College of Management
- College of Management
- College of Science
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- College of Engineering
- College of Photonics
- Full Tuition Fees for the course.
- Return Air Travel Establishment Allowance is a one-time payment that helps pay for things like textbooks, study materials, and living costs (CLE)
- Health insurance for students who go to school outside of the United States (OSHC)
- Before the course: English (PCE) Fees: PCE may be able to help students get training in their home country and in Australia if it’s deemed necessary.
- Scholars may be able to get extra help with their studies to make sure they do well or have a better time at school.
- If you get a research award, you might be able to get one return economy class airfare from Australia to your home country or your home country to Australia. If you get a Masters by coursework that has a research component, you might have to do fieldwork.
- A person must be at least 18 years old on 1 February in order to start the scholarship.
- They must also be a citizen of a participating country and be living and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship.
- They must not be a citizen of Australia, have permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa so they can live in Australia permanently (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa [subclass 500])
- If someone has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years, they won’t be able to apply again until they’ve lived outside of Australia for eight years.
- If someone has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years, they won’t be able to apply again until they’ve lived outside Australia for that long.
- Be able to meet all of the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs in order to get a student visa.
- This may not be known until certain Program Areas ask for placements at certain institutions; If the recipient doesn’t meet the visa requirements, the Program Area might have to drop an award offer.
- People who apply for a scholarship must not apply for a scholarship for a lower level of study than they already have (for example, they can’t apply for a Master’s scholarship if they already have a Ph.D.).
- They must also tell the Program Area about any connections or relationships they have with staff at Program Areas or with managing contractors so that the application can be properly handled.
- In the Australia Awards Policy Handbook, you can read about all of the rules for being eligible Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF)
How to Apply:
The way you apply for this scholarship will depend on where you live. You can apply online or by mail, depending on your country. If you want to apply online, click the link below. You can also read the official announcement of the scholarship.