BI Presidential Scholarship: Applications for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 are currently open in Norway. The grant is open to both international and Norwegian trainees.
The BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 will be awarded to students who have excelled academically in Norway.A fantastic opportunity for talented students who want to further their study abroad. Throughout the curriculum, trainees are assisted by highly qualified professionals. The BI Presidential Scholarships 2022 aim to develop the next generation of leaders by offering study opportunities at the BI Norwegian Organization School.
BI Presidential Scholarship
- Both international and Norwegian students are eligible for the grant.
- Students train under the guidance of highly skilled specialists throughout the curriculum.
- To be eligible for this scholarship for the duration of the program, applicants must maintain a solid academic record.
- International candidates will get a complete tuition fee waiver (for two years), living costs, and a semester stipend.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must maintain a solid academic record.
Regarding the program, the International Scholarship program in Europe allows each outstanding student to advance their professional development while learning critical professional skills. Norway’s natural beauty, prestigious universities, and high employment rates attract trainees. The Norwegian Company School of BI helps you develop clever solutions to real-world business problems. The BI scholarship in Norway fosters innovative thinking and creative service delivery.
The fully-funded master’s scholarship in Europe improves students’ academic abilities while also helping them develop professional skills that can help them stand out in the global job market. Graduate programs cover a wide range of scientific topics. The BI Presidential Scholarship covers tuition, living expenses, and a stipend. To preserve their scholarships, candidates must improve their grades.
Bi Presidential Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: Norway
- Scholarship Institution: BI Norwegian Business School
- Study Level: Masters
- Total Scholarships: 30
- Qualified Countries: Both Domestic & International Students
- Due date: 1 March, 2022.
Complete tuition cost waiver for Norwegian candidates (For 2 years) International prospects will get a complete tuition fee waiver (for 2 years), living expenses, and a semester stipend.
Good Read: Vienna Biocenter Summer Season School 2022– Undergraduate Fellowships
- You can apply whether you are a local or a foreign student.
- A candidate must have a high GPA on an international scale.
- BI civil*konom students in their third year are also eligible.
- All BI master’s programs are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must maintain a good academic record to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- For those who are interested, please take these steps:
- Candidates must submit a one-page letter outlining their academic achievements and why they deserve the prize.
- Once written, candidates should upload it to the official website with their other documents.
- In the third year of undergraduate study, send your application letter to email@example.com.
Deadline- 01 March 2022
Fully Funded University of New England Scholarship in University of New…
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan
Huayu Enrichment Scholarship (HES) for International Students in Taiwan
[…] BI Presidential Scholarship 2022: (Total Scholarships= 30) in Norway […]