Designation/Position- BI Presidential Scholarship
Norwegian Business School, Norway invites application for BI Presidential Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement, the BI Presidential Scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants.
Study level- Master of Science programme
Location- Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
- Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2021 will be considered for this scholarship.
Academic Progression Requirements:
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
How to Apply-
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 1 March 2021
UWGSS Graduate Studies Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg, Canada
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand
Postgraduate Research Scholarship at The University of Sydney, Australia