Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 for PhD & Master’s Programs
Designation/Position- Chinese Government Scholarship
Harbin Institute of Technology, China invites application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Founded in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology has developed into an open, multidisciplinary, research-oriented, leading national university with science and engineering as its core, encompassing management, liberal arts, economy and law as a whole. After nearly 100 years development, HIT has formed a pattern of “One University, Three Campuses (Harbin/Weihai/Shenzhen)”. HIT is a founding member of the C9 league, and official alliance initiated by the Chinese government with nine top universities in Mainland China. In the US News ranking for the Best Global Universities for Engineering, HIT ranked No.2 in China and No.6 globally. Chinese Government Scholarship
Research/Job Area- Various research area (PhD & Master’s Programs)
Location- Harbin Institute of Technology, China
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
Note: The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship.
- HIT Independent Recruitment Program covers tuition fee, accommodation fee, stipend and insurance fee.
- It is one of the programs of Chinese Government Scholarship (hereinafter referred to as CSC scholarship) and assigned from Ministry of Education (hereinafter referred to as MOE) to the university to recruit outstanding international students.
Details of the Scholarship
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
|Categories of Applicants||Duration of Major Studies||Duration of Remedial Chinese Language Studies||Duration of Scholarship|
|1.||Master’s Degree Students||2-3||1||2-4|
|2.||Doctoral Degree Students||4||1||4-5|
How to Apply- Applicants need to submit the application materials according to school requirements.
HIT will select the best applicants and recommend to the China Scholarship Council.
The applicants need to provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate) and pay for the material assessment fee.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate).
- Highest full-time study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese).
- Transcripts (It is not required to be notarized, but must be signed and sealed from school. The transcripts in other languages must be translated in English or Chinese with notarization).
- A study or research plan (not less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from official website: http://studyathit.hit.edu.cn/en/academic/program/view?id=17.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
- Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Bank Receipt of Material Assessment Fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB
- Language proficiency certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter( not a must)
Last Date for Apply– 25 December 2019