Designation/Position- DSU scholarship
University of Pisa, Italy invites application for DSU scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Students can apply for the scholarship provided by the Agenzia Regionale Diritto allo Studio Universitario – DSU is the agency for the University Study Right of the Tuscany Regional Council (Regione Toscana).
- Designation/Position- DSU scholarship
- The Agenzia Regionale Diritto allo Studio Universitario – DSU is the agency for the University Study Right of the Tuscany Regional Council (Regione Toscana)
- A DSU grant includes free accommodation, free meals at the University dining halls, contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.) and exemption from University tuition fees.
- The grant is valid for only one academic year, so students have to repeat the application each academic year.
- For a.y. 2021/2022 the deadline for the DSU Scholarship application is 3rd September 2021.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Pisa, Italy
Who can apply
Students planning to enroll or already enrolled in a Degree program at the University of Pisa, if they do not already have a qualification of the same level of education.
Foreign students (with income abroad) who wish to access the services offered by the DSU (Scholarship, Services Scholarship, Grant for Disabled Students, Extraordinary Contribution, Subsidised Canteen Prices, etc.) are requested to apply online, print the receipt available in their personal area and send it following the instructions provided by the admission call, attaching a document certifying the family economic status together with a copy of a valid identity document. For further info in English, once you open this webpage, please click on Announcement scholarship on the right column under the heading Bando a.a. 2021-2022.
– EU students
Students from EU countries have to fill in a specific declaration, which can be downloaded at the end of the online application procedure.
– Non-EU students from developing countries
Students coming from Non-EU developing countries have to certify that they do not belong to a high income and high-status family. This certificate must be released by one of the following institutions:
- Italian diplomatic representatives in the home country;
- Diplomatic representative body (Embassy or Consulate) of the country of origin in Italy.
Please remember that the certificate has to be legalised by the Italian Prefettura.
– Other Non-EU students
Students are required to submit all documents, translated into Italian language and legalized by the competent Italian diplomatic representatives of the home country, or according to the international provisions on legalization related to:
- family status;
- real estate;
- movable assets.
Further information is available here.
A DSU grant includes
- free accommodation
- free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- exemption from University tuition fees.
How to Apply-
Online application only, via Sportello Studente, by the call’s deadline (usually published every year in July). The application can be submitted even if the student is not enrolled yet. The grant is valid for only one academic year. Therefore, students have to repeat the application each academic year.
Last Date for Apply– 03 September 2021
The annual call for applications for DSU scholarships is published in the month of July on the DSU Toscana website. For a.y. 2021/2022 the deadline for the DSU Scholarship application is 3rd September 2021.
For the first year of application, the ranking only considers the annual family income. For subsequent years, the list also takes into account academic merit.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships by Monash University, Australia
Graduate Research Scholarships by University of Melbourne, Australia
International Post-degree Scholarship by Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
CSM Trust Scholarship by University of Exeter, United Kingdom
[…] DSU scholarship for EU and Non-EU students in University of Pisa,… […]