Designation/Position- Excellence Master Fellowships
University Of Geneva, Switzerland invites application for Excellence Master Fellowships for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Faculty of Science of the University of Geneva is an internationally recognized leading research institution. This cutting-edge research covers a broad range of scientific disciplines: astronomy, biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, physics, pharmaceutical sciences, earth sciences and the environment. The Faculty hosts three National Centres of Competence in Research of the highly competitive Swiss National Sciences Foundation (Chemical Biology; SwissMAP; Planets) as well as many European research projects. The Masters of the Faculty of Science constitute an ideal training base for an academic but also a professional development, opening on careers in industry, teaching, administration in sciences, communication and media… The programs Master’s degrees are either entirely in English, or in English and French (see the descriptions of each program).
Study level- Master of Science program
Location- University Of Geneva, Switzerland
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
The Faculty of Science, with the support of external partners, has established an Excellence Fellowship program open to outstanding and highly motivated students who wish to pursue a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Faculty1. Candidate selection is based on excellence.
The Excellence Fellowship consists of a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year (no teaching duties); it is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s program (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of stud
How to Apply-
The application is made online. After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
Last Date for Apply– 15 March 2021