Applications are now open for Bond University Ph.D. Scholarships. Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University, Australia. Outstanding students will receive tuition waivers and a $27,596 annual living allowance.
Fully Funded HDR scholarship (PhD)
- Bond University is offering fully funded scholarships to all Doctoral students starting in 2022.
- Outstanding students will be eligible for fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per year through the scholarship.
- The scholarship is tax-free and will be available for a period of up to three (three) years.
- Scholarships are available for Ph.D. Doctorate by Research students who have an offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Applications will be evaluated using key criteria and awards will be made based on academic merit.
The scholarship is tax-free for three years. Scholarships are available for Ph.D. students who have been accepted to Bond University. Applications will be evaluated on key criteria and academic merit.
Fully Funded HDR scholarship (Ph.D.)
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||31 March 2023|
- Doctorate degrees are the only ones eligible for scholarships.
- Scholarships are available for any of Bond University’s Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs.
- Tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $27,596 per year will be provided to successful candidates.
- Scholarships are available for up to three (three) years of study.
Applicants must meet all of the eligibility criteria listed below to be considered for the scholarships:
- Applicants from any country are welcome. There are no nationality restrictions.
- Applicants must meet all entry requirements for Bond University’s Ph.D. program.
- Applicants must meet entry-level English language requirements and visa and residency requirements.
- To study at Bond University, applicants must have a valid offer letter.
- Only new students are eligible for scholarships. Students who are currently enrolled are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have previously applied and been unsuccessful are not eligible to reapply.
- Applicants may not apply if they receive another scholarship during the same time period.
International students from all over the world can apply for scholarships.
Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic achievements and qualifications, and awards will be made based on academic merit.
How to Apply:
You must submit your application online through their online application service.
Please read the scholarship program’s guidelines and terms on its website.