Designation/Position- International Merit Scholarship
University of South Australia, Australia invites application for International Merit Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- In International Merit Scholarship Recipients will receive a 15% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for the duration of their chosen degree. UniSA is an unstoppable university for unstoppable people. We’ll ensure you get the experience your future profession demands so it’ll feel like you’re studying one minute and in a career the next.
Study level- Bachelor or postgraduate
Location- University of South Australia, Australia
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Meet normal degree admission requirements for the degree applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average (Grade Point Average (GPA) 5.0) or above in previous studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the degree applied into or have an offer conditional upon meeting the English language entry requirement.
- You will automatically be assessed when applying for an eligible undergraduate (Bachelor) or postgraduate (Masters by Coursework) degree offered at UniSA
International Merit Scholarships are not available to:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia
- Sponsored students (foreign government or Australian government) where a sponsor agreement has been signed with the University
- Higher Degree by Research applicants
- Current UniSA students
- Students who have previously been awarded an International Merit Scholarship except where they are upgrading from an undergraduate to postgraduate qualification.
International Merit Scholarship recipients will be required to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
- Scholarship payments (15% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution invoice (tuition fee) at the commencement of each applicable study period
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 4.5 (or equivalent) in order to continue to receive the scholarship payments. If awardee’s overall GPA falls below a 4.5, the 15% reduction will not be applied to the next invoice. If the awardee’s Grade Point Average returns to 4.5 or more, the 15% reduction will recommence and will be applied to the next invoice
- As a recipient of the scholarship‚ students are entitled to receive credit/RPL/Advanced Standing towards their degree but must have a minimum of 2 years/72 units of study remaining
- The scholarship cannot be deferred beyond date of commencement onshore
- If students are undertaking any studies outside of Australia, the scholarship will only be applied once they are able to commence onshore study in Australia, after borders re-open
How to Apply-
- Find the best degree for you
- Check entry requirements. Confirm you meet all entry requirements (English, academic and degree specific requirements) for your degree.
- Make sure your degree is eligible for these scholarships. See the list of eligible degrees below.
- Apply for your degree. Once you have submitted an application for an eligible degree you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.
Last Date for Apply– Position Open