The University of Strathclyde, Scotland invites application for Masters Scholarship for International Students for eligible candidates
About- Scholarships of between £3,000 – £5,000 are available to new international students joining a postgraduate taught masters degree in the Faculty of Science in the 2021/2022 academic year. Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who complete a scholarship application form and can demonstrate excellent academic performance (current and/ or previously gained) and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience.
Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle and so making an early application for admission is advised.
Study Level- Masters degree
Location- The University of Strathclyde, Scotland
In order to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a new, international fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a full-time, taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example, from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of submitting a scholarship application form.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enroll in the 2021/ 2022 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee. It cannot be used for payment of a deposit.
- The value of each award will be between £3,000 and £5,000. Successful candidates will be selected on their academic performance (current and/ or previously gained), any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience alongside their scholarship application form.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their studies, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- The awards are available for on-campus study only.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle.
- The deadline for consideration is 31 July 2021.
- Students are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Science’s decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.
- Value £3,000- £5,000
- Opens 1 December 2020
- Help with Tuition fees
- Duration 1 Year
How to Apply-
Click here to apply for the scholarship using our online application form.
Last Date for Apply– 31 July 2021
UWGSS Graduate Studies Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg, Canada
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand
Postgraduate Research Scholarship at The University of Sydney, Australia
[…] Masters Scholarship at The University of Strathclyde, Scotland […]