Designation/Position- Padua International Excellence Scholarship
University of Padua, Italy invites application for Padua International Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Padua, the Veneto Region and other organisations offer various scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua
Study Level- Master’s and Bachelor’s degree
Location- University of Padua, Italy
- highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padua Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
- Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- do not reside in Italy;
- apply to one or more of the abovementioned degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
The University of Padua offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Amount of scholarship: fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
Duration: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single-Cycle degree candidates.
After the duration indicated above, beneficiary students will be required to cover their own expenses as well as tuition fees until graduation.
How to Apply-
If you meet these requirements, you will be automatically considered for the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
the Academic Commitee of each degree programme selects the candidates eligible for the scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and premise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of prior learning.
Selection results: all selection results will be published at www.unipd.it/en/assessement-results
Last Date for Apply– 2 February 2021