Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students in Netherlands
Designation/Position- Radboud Scholarship Programme
Radboud University, Netherlands invites application for Radboud Scholarship Programme from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Research/Job Area- Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree programmes listed below:
|Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies||Faculty of Arts|
|Linguistics and Communication Sciences||Faculty of Arts|
|International and European Law||Faculty of Law|
|Biomedical Sciences||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Molecular Mechanisms of Disease||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Philosophy||Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies|
|Biology *||Faculty of Science|
|Chemistry||Faculty of Science|
|Computing Science||Faculty of Science|
|Mathematics||Faculty of Science|
|Medical Biology||Faculty of Science|
|Molecular Life Sciences||Faculty of Science|
|Physics & Astronomy||Faculty of Science|
|Artificial Intelligence||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Behavioural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Social and Cultural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
Location- Radboud University, Netherlands
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,143 and pays for costs for visa and insurance.
The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
How to Apply- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship.
However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 1 March 2020